Below you will find all of our product updates for March 24th, 2020:
- Admin users can now adjust the visibility of form fields dependant on the values of other fields.
- Admin users can now create attributes/fields when updating a form in the form builder.
- Admin users can go directly to fonts.google.com from the organisation settings. This will allow users to view and test the fonts appearance.
- Navigation has been improved to allow faster movement between Event> Shift list> Shift User
- Admin users can now include additional shift information
- When registering Users can now link their instagram, Facebook and Twitter to their Rosterfy account and publish to their friends.
- Users can view past Event application history.
- Users can now access a calendar view of all of their shifts.
- All users can be sent a verification email that can also be triggered by an automation action.
- Admin users can filter on any verified users.
- Admin users can view and cancel scheduled Notifications.
- Admin users can view and cancel scheduled SMS message.