Below you will find all of our product updates for July 6th, 2020:
- Admin users can create advanced filters in the email history.
- Admin users can create advanced filters for reporting.
- Admin users can set default form labels for attributes.
- Updated Create, Read, Update and Delete for all modules.
- Admin users can filter by the user's type.
- Event grid list view is now the default instead of the list view.
- Admin users can view the shift listing in an easier to use schedule view to click/drag shift assignment.
- Admin users can now add buttons into emails.
- Admin users can select either a system icon or an uploaded image for inventory items.
Please login to the helpcenter for more information on the product updates.