Below you will find all of our product updates for February 24th, 2020:
- Admins can now create blog articles for their end-users to keep engaged with events and their organisation
- The contact center module allows admin to setup a Contact Us page on the portal.
- Account sidebar can now be minimised
- A new system deactivated checkpoint has been added to restrict user access and automatically withdraws the user from any future events.
- Admin can now invite an admin directly from invitations and set any created permissions.
- Admins can now create an Event User Interaction form
- Admin can assign a Event User Interaction form to get post event feedback after post event publish date.
- Admins can create a report on their parent account to export data for all subaccounts