Below you will find all of our product updates for May 26th, 2020:
- Improved impersonate functionality so Admin users can still use the Admin console while impersonating another user.
- Admin users can save/load filter rules.
- Admin users can create an automation that can trigger on a date. For automated birthday communications or anniversary renewals.
- Admin users can generate invitation QR codes.
- All users have a popup when their internet connection is interrupted or connection is too slow.
- Admin users can send communication from the User listing.
- Admin users can now archive Groups.
- Improve User import to allow different phone number formats numerical dialling code eg. +61123456789
- Admin users can publish and preview Training.
- Admin users can duplicate Training step.
- Admin users can create Inventory items and assign them to Users for redemption at check-in/check-out
- Admin users can create automated Inventory item allocation rules to automatically assign Inventory to user based on
- Total Number of shifts completed
- Total number of events completed
- Total shift hours completed
- Users can now Confirm shifts from the Portal dashboard and other shift listings when they are in a Pending status.
- Admin users can define the number of hours before a Event Shift starts they can Withdraw or Apply.