POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Role: Full Stack Web Developer (PHP)
Role Term: Full-time (6 month probation)
Who Are We?
Rosterfy is a global leading workforce management software designed to deliver personalised and innovative solutions for large scale events and venues. We are reinventing the way workforce managers coordinate their workforce delivery with a holistic approach to rostering, accreditation and training. Our industry leading software has powered the world’s largest global events including the 2017 and 2018 Super Bowl, the 2018 Commonwealth Games and the 2017 Rugby League World Cup.
Rosterfy is a software product that our clients not only believe in, but swear by. Join a young, passionate team of event experts, taking the world by storm.
Role Hours: Full time, with flexible work hours to assist in major client support as required.
Working closely with our lead software developers, you will initially be assisting in the rebuild of the Rosterfy platform and client support. To service our global client list, emergency technical support availability requires you to be responsive to any technical issues that may arise during the hours stated above. To acknowledge this contribution, any emergency technical support time spent that exceeds 5 hours per week will be made available as time-in-lieu. This arrangement is negotiable to suit the right applicant.
Key tasks will include:
- Full stack web development (PHP)
- Quality assurance and regression testing
- Working closely with our client success team to troubleshoot system related queries
- Assist in the development of building out our own API’s and integrating with third parties
- Liaising with our client’s technology teams to coordinate optimal technology workflows
- Ensure reliability and stability of data coming in to the platform
- Adhere to organization coding syntax and development life cycle.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Backend PHP programming
- Laravel experience desirable, or proven experience developing with Symfony/Magento/Zend Framework
- Understanding of MVC/MVCE coding patterns
- Experience using Bootstrap web library
- Proficient with MySQL/NoSQL
- High level Unix web server/system admin experience
- Proven ability in web application concepts including security, compliance and architecture
- Experience coding in a team or coding to a central repository
- Extremely high-level problem-solving skills
- Proven ability in building out API’s and platform integrations. Desirable knowledge of Google Maps API, Mandrill Email Platform, Campaign Monitor and Twillio
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- High written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding or Passion for the Events, Sport and Entertainment industry a bonus.
Perks of the Job?
Opportunity to be part of a growing event workforce solutions company, servicing world class events globally.
Awesome office environment based at The Commons, South Melbourne.
- Spin Class
- Friday Drinks
Work with a passionate, energetic team striving to take on the world and make a difference.
Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience.