- Attendance Tracker
In response to Covid-19, Rostery is offering our 'Live' Time and Attendance tracker to help local clubs, community groups and professional teams stay compliant. These features are designed to help you track attendance of all your participants and members in one central system. Features include:
- Reliable Attendance Tracking. Track attendance records through a simple check in and check out platform for your players, volunteers, coaches, parents and administrators in real time.
- Secure Reporting. Easily record attendance, search by date and communicate directly with players, coaches, administrators, parents and officials.
- Simple Data Recording. Import your club data and create custom registration forms and questions. Rosterfy can be used to capture the data that you need to ensure that your club operates in accordance with government guidelines.
How it works?
Account Set Up Steps
- Upload your training schedules and user data by individual or groups.
- Create your 'Attendance Check In' module and provide online admin access for your coaches.
- Check your players In and Out from each session via laptop, I-Pad or Mobile.
- Attach Q and A forms to collect data upon player Check In. Ie. How are you feeling?
- Download reports based on attendance for record keeping and compliance.
Check In Options
- Online access to a central check in kiosk, with access limited to your designated COVID officer; or
- Enable your coaches or club representatives to check in individual groups across multiple locations.
Case Study: Hockey Australia
Catch an inside look at The Hockeyroos and Kookaburras utilising Rosterfy's Attendance Tracking solution to safely coordinate their recording and reporting of players, officials, administrators and volunteers.